Good Times Specialist- DC, Maryland, Nova
Are you looking for adventure? Do you consider yourself a dynamic, outgoing individual, with exceptional communication skills and a love for life? Are you passionate about helping to convey a brand’s presence and message? Want to be part of a fast-paced team that is reshaping their industry? Stop waking up grumpy each morning! Yes, we’re talking to you!
ABOUT BELLE ISLE
Forget what you’ve heard about moonshine and other white whiskeys coming out of bathtubs and the backwoods. Here at Belle Isle, we handcraft a Premium Moonshine made from 100% organic corn that’s smoother than any other clear spirit out there, perfect in any cocktail, and with a taste you don’t have to hide.
Founded in 2013 in Richmond, VA, Belle Isle Moonshine has quickly became the top selling Virginia Craft Spirit in the country, and we’ve got our eyes set on even bigger goals of becoming one of the top brands in the world.
As our Good Times Specialist, you'll be a critical member of our tight-knit team. You’ll help communicate the Belle Isle brand and message, all while helping find new ways to keep Belle Isle at the center of everyone’s good times. By working closely with our Community Management Team you will see beautiful event experiences to completion, ensuring a concise vision and message across all relevant touch points.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct awesome tastings at community events & liquor retail locations to drive brand awareness, product education, and bottle sales
- Be on-site on time/early for event activation
- Assist in set up and tear down of event site elements
- Set up and serve consumers at a variety of community/non profit/industry events
- Deliver timely event and tasting recaps, including reports on any sales result
- Engage with new and recurring consumers and share important info about Belle Isle and create excitement & a positive experience for attendees
- Collaborate with our in-house Community and Marketing teams to highlight and promote Belle Isle’s growing digital presence
- Seek out new opportunities and develop relationships with event influencers
FACE OF THE BRAND
- Dependability, reliability, and passion are essential ingredients at Belle Isle
- Ensure a community focused mentality and always be cognizant that you will be the FIRST touch point for a potential LIFETIME FAN (no pressure, though!)
- Maintain working knowledge of product in order to be a subject matter expert
- BE NICE AND WORK HARD
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 1-3 years of experience in being an overall awesome person
- Great social skills & a positive personality with an award-winning smile to match!
- Experience with social media & photography assistance is a plus
- Part Time
- Competitive Pay
- Fast paced startup with great growth potential
- Flexible Schedule - should have availability on weekends
- Must be 21+
- Must be able to provide transportation to and from events & accounts
- Physical activity may be required, e.g., setting up promotional materials, comfortably lift up to 30 lbs and standing for extended periods of time