One way to ensure you get to enjoy your Memorial Day festivities as much as your guests is to make sure you don't get stuck bartending the entire party. A batch of punch is the perfect way to keep your guests' glasses full all day long.
We've put together three of our favorite punch recipes that are flavorful, refreshing, and easy to make. In other words, party perfect.
- 2 bottles Belle Isle Ruby Red Moonshine
- 8 oz Lemon Juice
- 16 oz of Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 2 bottles Chilled Soda Water
- Grapefruit for garnish
- Fresh Mint and Rosemary (optional)
Stir and mix the first three ingredients well. Add grapefruit slices to punch dispenser. Optional: add 1 cup of fresh mint or a few sprigs of rosemary into the bowl. Serve in punch glasses over ice. Add chilled soda water to finish.
Recipe by Gregg Brooks
- 2 bottles Belle Isle Honey Habanero
- 8 oz. Lime juice
- 12 oz. Orange juice
- 6 oz. Pomegranate Grenadine
- 1 tbs. Salt
- 2 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 oz. Tabasco Sauce
- 2-3 Jalapeño peppers, sliced
Combine all ingredients in a Punch Dispenser. Add ice to chill. Serve in Coupes.
Recipe by Edward Baldwin
- 2 bottles Belle Isle Premium Moonshine
- Pitted Cherries
- Lemon and Orange Wedges
- 4 oz. Simple Syrup
- 2 bottles club soda
Muddle fruit, add ice, Belle Isle, and simple syrup. Mix well. Serve over ice in a Mason Jar, top with Club Soda.
Recipe by Lauren Spain